When street co-exists with dapper, that is the Converse Jack Purcell. Let me bring you back to when I was still a little kid, when wearing Converse was just part of my wish list. I remember my first Converse shoes was a pre-owned sneakers from my aunt. and then I reached high school and it was still part of my shoe collection. When I started showbiz I was privileged enough to have Converse as my sponsor. Until just recently when I started my blog, my fashion sense had just evolved from being a hip-hopper to a dapper. Yea you read it right, I was into buggy, low-waisted pants back in the days. and now that I’m into suits and ties, I am still into Converse. I guess it’s in my blood or should I say its in everybody’s blood. That is what you call versatility at its finest. Trust me you will never go wrong with a classic pair of Converse Jack Purcell.
CONVERSE Inc. debuts the all new Converse Jack Purcell Signature sneaker, a modern evolution of the iconic silhouette with 18new features and benefits. Contemporary and innovative product features, such as two-ply duckcanvas and a streamlined toe cap, add comfort as a key benefit and will revolutionize the way consumers feel and look in Converse Jack Purcell. As the most premium expression of Jack Purcell to date, the Converse Jack Purcell Signature is meticulously crafted, staying true to the core attributes of the iconic sneaker while delivering a more versatile essential sneaker.
With a rich history dating back to 1935 when the first Converse Jack Purcell sneaker was introduced, the sneaker has withstood the test of time, remaining a classic staple in men’s fashion. This beloved classic has since received an innovative refresh, with added consumer-led product benefits, while still maintaining true to its time-honored aesthetic. “The new Converse Jack Purcell Signature sneaker is the absolute result of a truly premium andmodern offering for today’s consumer,” said John Heinrich, Converse Jack Purcell Senior Designer. “Our attention to detail in each product benefit, such as the herringbone patterned sole and the two-piece Jack Purcell smile, created a product derived from modern craftsmanship and versatility.”
* Two-ply duck canvas inspired by Army specifications for added strength and durability
*Cotton lace with plastic tip and a reinforced no-slip canvas heel counter elevates overall durability * Two-piece molded foxing construction with streamlined toecap and lightweight herringbone outsole delivers a modern look
* Premium detailing such as durable polished aluminum eyelets and wider heel stay displays craftsmanship in the construction
* Winged tongue and duck canvas eyerow create a seamless inner forefoot, adding durability in a high friction place
* Ortholite footbedwith imbedded Nike Zoom Air Technology and the open weave forefoot made with soft cotton and leather, provide more breathability and mobility over long periods of wear
* Signature two-piece Jack Purcell smile construction in Converse blue, signature embroidered tongue, outsole logo, heel logo, and inner signature label provide the most classic expression of the iconic logo treatments.
The new Spring 2015 Converse Jack Purcell Signature sneaker will be available for purchasestarting in February 2015 for a suggested retail price ofPHP 4,790.00, at Converse retail stores nationwide, in White, Black and Mason.
To learn more about their amazing sneakers go their site here
I’m Wearing: Button-down Shirt by H&M, Black Denim by M, Slim Tie by TOPMAN, Watch by TW STEEL, Sneakers By CONVERSE JACK PURCELL